Skip to main content


A NAIS advisor can help you:
To declare the minor, students need to fill out the minor declaration form that can be obtained at the NAIS program office located at 515 Clark. The form will then be signed by an advisor, and the student will take the form to the WCAS Office of Undergraduate Studies at 1922 Sheridan Road.

Contact Kelly Wisecup to set up an advising appointment.
Back to top